India’s start-up ecosystem has taken a gigantic leap in the last three years giving rise to over 200,000 new job opportunities in web and mobile technology. With Government of India’s initiatives to support and enhance the start-up culture and favorable policies, this number is going to grow. It is interesting to note that a large percentage of job opportunities are in web and mobile platforms.
Start-ups want ready resources who can deliver from day one. Start-ups have limited or no window room to hire and train. Start-ups are hardly interested in academic qualifications, all that matters is one’s skill set.
- Training by actual developers ensuring comprehensive and practical understanding of the technology and delivery.
- Hand's on experience to become Full-Stack or MEAN Stack Developer.
- Group Projects to understand the importance of team work.
- Case Studies and Knowledge Bank Powered by Codeschool.com at referrals at any given point.
- Internship certificate from Obii KriationZ Web LLP and Assured Job opportunities in as many as 116 funded start-ups.
- A Maximum of 5 participans in a batch.
- Access to Mozilla Developers Network.
- Exclusive entry to Hackathons and work-a-thons conducted by Obii KriationZ Web LLP.
So, why are we training?
Having been in the industry for over 15 years, we understand the gap between the college curriculum and the industry standards. Students/aspirants often fall prey to training institutes run by people who have no idea of the technology landscape. We bring our industry expertise into training, making courses result in profound understanding of the technology.
- AngularJS 1.5
- Laravel -PHP Framework
- CodeIgnitor -PHP Framework
- CakePHP -PHP Framework